Water and Air Hygiene
We are a small company delivering a service second to none, which is competitive, efficient and informative, ensuring the relevant Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
Our customer base includes National Electricity suppliers, water treatment companies, hotels, nursing homes, board manufacturers, plastic and glass moulding, food industry, pottery manufacturers, mechanical and plant installation companies.
Our main aim is to identify and control Legionella, which includes Legionnaires disease, Pontiac Fever, Lochgoilhead fever, among other problems such as Sick Building Syndrome.
The importance of Health and Safety in the workplace has increased dramatically over the last 20 years.
Risk assessment in the workplace is now a legal requirement
- Legionella risk assessment.
- Clean and disinfection to specification.
- Cleaning and refurbishment of water storage tanks and cooling towers.
- Site water systems audit.
- Routine temperature monitoring, with clean and disinfection of showers
- Descale of boilers, plate heat exchangers etc.
- Chemical flush of new installations to remove residual debris.
- Inspection of ductwork and air handling units (AHU’s).
- Routine monitoring & sampling with analysis to water and air systems.
- Dust monitoring in the workplace.
- Reports with photographic evidence.
Supply and installation
- Water softeners
- Non-chemical water conditioners
- Reverse osmosis
- Ultra violet and filtration units